Job title: Esthetician – VillaSpa at VillaSport
Company: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
Job description: VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
The purpose of this position is to provide facials, aromatherapy, body treatments, massaging, analyzing, extractions, microdermabrasion and chemical peels, waxing, tinting eyebrows and eyelashes with professionalism, personalized service, and hospitality to guests. All guest services are to be performed in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner. The esthetician consistently assists in providing information to any inquiries, helps to coordinate all guest requests for services, and maintains impeccable cleanliness of the spa.
This position is offered at an hourly rate of pay of $12.32 per hour plus commission on the services performed as well as a complimentary club membership.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Specific training and certifications in facials, aromatherapy, body treatments, massaging, analyzing, extractions, microdermabrasion and chemical peels, waxing, tinting eyebrows and eyelashes as necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of standard anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology
- Ability to provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to administering all esthetician and related spa services as scheduled by spa manger or similar.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the spa.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent club data.
- Detail oriented.
- Over 1,000 hours practical experience.
- Strong background in the fitness/spa services industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Esthetician certification from recognized school.
- Licensed by the local authorities.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid certifications preferred
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***
Expected salary: $12.32 per hour
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 04:29:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!