Job title: Anticipated Assistant Principal of Cyd Lash Academy
Company: Special Education District of Lake County
Job description: Description: The Special Education District of Lake County has an Anticipated opening for a full-time Assistant Principal at Cyd Lash Academy in Gages Lake, Illinois for the 2021-2022 school year. The primary responsibility of the Assistant Principal is to support the instructional program under the supervision of the assigned administrator. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following activities:
- Consulting with classroom teacher and support staff on behavioral and instructional interventions and strategies through classroom observations and direct participation.
- Conducting student observations upon request and providing feedback to the assigned administrator and educational team related to strategies and interventions.
- Assisting with student placement procedures.
- Serving as the administrative designee for the assigned administrator in his/her absence from scheduled meetings and conferences and assisting with the day-to-day operation of the assigned program(s)
- Conducting teacher evaluations as assigned
- Minimum of three (3) year of applicable teaching experience for the assigned program.
- LBS-l Illinois Licensure
- Administrative/Principal License
Salary/Benefits: Comprehensive salary and benefits that is locally competitive
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by Aspex Solutions – AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions – You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs – all from AppliTrack school districts.
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 05:21:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!