Job title: Experienced Eyelash Extension and Brow Artist
Job description: WHO WE ARE:
The Lash Lounge is the premier salon for Lash Extensions with over 100 locations in the United States. The Coppell salon is located in a beautiful and premier area in the center of the DFW metroplex. It is a wonderful, safe and supportive community to work in!
We offer a complete menu of services including Perming, Tinting, Threading, and more. We are proud to create a warm and inviting atmosphere while focusing on the health and care of our guests’ natural lashes. We have P.A.S.S.I.O.N. It’s what we offer to every guest we help look and feel beautiful, and it’s how we exemplify ourselves as a community built on love, loyalty, and confidence.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you ready to start a new career as an Eyelash Extension Stylist for a premier brand and company that leads the industry with its elite training programs and the best sourced lash and brow products and tools? If so, we would love to meet you!
We are looking for New Eyelash Extension Stylists who are passionate about excellence and high-end services and love people! Also, we are very selective and seeking new team members who enjoy working independently are highly motivated, friendly and responsible – and desire to work for a company where hard work is rewarded!
- Create excellent experience for every guest through a friendly and helpful attitude
- Perform high quality and consecutive professional eyelash extension and other lash and brow services
- Pursue continued growth as a lash artist through training and resources offered by The Lash Lounge
- Educate guests on proper care of lashes and recommend exclusive after care products
- Understand and promote products and memberships
- Generate new clientele through our amazing referral programs
- Maintain clean and sterile work environment
- Active Cosmetology, Esthetics or Eyelash Extension license in Texas
- 1+ years as a Lash Stylist required
- 1+ years with hand-made volume fans, preferred
- Customer service focused; loves on your clients
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Initiates self-learning and is comfortable with educating clients on products and services offered
- Ability to work Saturdays and evenings (7 pm)
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Continued investment in your training and success
- Supportive team environment
- Industry-leading compensation
- A built-in book of leads
- Discounts on services and retail products
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Paid vacation after a year of service
Expected salary: $40000 – 65000 per year
Location: Coppell, TX
Job date: Sat, 15 May 2021 22:13:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!