Job title: Massage Therapist
Company: BODY RESTORATION massage & bodywork
Job description: BODY RESTORATION massage & bodywork LLC is a growing practice located in Holly Springs, NC, within the Wellness Chiropractic & Neurofeedback Center (WCNC), that has been serving clients since 2017.
BODY RESTORATION’s mission is to provide quality massage & bodywork services to the community to help clients live their best lives and perform at their absolute best. We work directly with the other WCNC practitioners, as well as others in the Holly Springs and surrounding communities, to encompass total body and mind wellness.
We welcome individuals of all races, religions, and sexual orientations with the intention to encourage professional and personal growth. Candidates will share in the ideals of contributing to and improving our already exceptional team.
We are seeking to bring on a PART-TIME massage therapist to cover weekends and partial weekday shifts. This position offers the possibility to become full-time, as clientele builds. Appointments are scheduled with 30-minute breaks between clients to allow for proper cleaning & disinfecting. We are adhering to FSMTB guidelines to mitigate the spread of communicable disease.
- Experience working in a therapeutic center environment preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Swedish, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage
- Additional modalities a plus!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to perform massages on diverse clients
- Current NCLMBT, Art of Healing, and Professional Liability Insurance Coverage (REQUIRED)
- Massage & bodywork treatments
- Client intake & SOAP note charting
- Cleaning & disinfecting treatment room between clients & at end of shift
- Client self-care education and adjunct therapy recommendations
- Client checkout
- Attending & participating in monthly one-on-one and quarterly staff meetings to discuss goals, successes, problem solving, & new ideas
Success measured by:
- Client feedback & retention
- Feedback from BODY RESTORATION & WCNC team members
- Negotiable (based on experience and skill level – additional certifications/specializations are not required)
- Paid per session, with additional pay for higher tiered services
- Bonus/incentive programs
This position will have a 90-day Orientation & Evaluation period concluding with a performance review. Additional performance reviews will occur at the 6-month and 1-year marks. Based on the candidate’s performance, a raise may or may not be earned.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Job date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 04:27:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!