Job title: Massage Therapist $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Massage Heights – Vintage Park
Job description: Peaceful and Family Oriented!
Become a part of a passionate, dedicated group of like-minded professionals who have elevated their careers and the lives of our Guests since 2004.
The initial vision for Massage Heights came into focus in 2003. Founders Wayne and Shane Evans understood how beneficial massage therapy is for health and wellness, but also saw that the high cost of quality services kept those benefits beyond the reach of most people. They envisioned a solution — membership-based, professional therapeutic massage services offered at attractive, convenient neighborhood locations at affordable prices.
WHAT WE OFFER: (Please Note: Offerings vary by location)
- Competitive compensation plus bonus opportunities
- Medical Benefits Available for Full Time
- Paid Time Off
- Provide excellent Guest service.
- Implement all rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with all Guests on consistent basis.
- Suggest treatment based on observations.
- Educate Guests with knowledge and confidence on the services, products and programs available.
- Recommend and be able to perform Elevations:
- Hot Towel Cold
- Stone Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Promote the therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy.
- Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the Guest’s experience at home.
- Participate in Off-Site Events.
- Stay updated on retail products and promotions available in the Retreat.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with Team Members.
- Recognize and support Team goals.
- Maintain the following goals:
- Lifestyle Program closing percentage at 25%
- Elevations at 40%
- Memberships at 25%
- Requested Therapist at 60%
- Set retail goals.
- Exhibit positive leadership skills.
- Be prompt and prepared to work (lead by example).
- Be open and willing to work a variety of shifts and hours.
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Carry personal liability insurance
- Hold current state license to practice massage therapy
- Be customer service oriented and communicate effectively with Guests
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be a team player
- Believe in regular massage therapy as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Pass background check (if your Retreat has a policy of conducting background checks)
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 23:51:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!