Job title: Production Worker
Company: Volt Information Sciences
Job description: Job Description
Join our WINNING TEAM! Food Production Workers
**Weekly Pay**Benefits**Competitive Pay – Up to 16/Hr.**
Full Time, plus OT! All shifts available!
Volt is immediately hiring Food Production Workers in Compton, CA. Our Production Workers enjoy working in a clean, safe, team-driven warehouse environment.
As a Food Production Worker you will:
- Work in a cold room environment
- Prep ingredients for meal assembly following recipe guidelines
- Ensure quality of inventory; inspect food prior to cooking
- Weigh, assemble, and pack meal components
- Wrap and label final product in preparation for delivery
- Sanitize assembly and production areas; clean packaging materials
- Meet/Exceed production standards; hitting goals and working safely at every point in the production process
Food Production Worker candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to work in warehouse and/or production environment
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
- Ability to stand, squat, twist, lift throughout shift
- Must be available to work overtime and extended hours as needed
- Must wear non-slip shoes
- These positions work in a food handling facility and policy of no jewelry, artificial nails/lashes/polish, etc. must be followed
Apply today – we are Hiring Immediately!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Compton, CA
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 06:51:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!