Job title: Licensed Esthetician
Company: Hand & Stone – Dallas TX
Job description: Are you looking for a dynamic working environment with lots of perks? Then look no further because Hand and Stone wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of a Licensed Esthetician looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in skin care and product knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.
Experience for yourself what makes Hand and Stone like no other spa in the world!
- Experienced and recently graduated estheticians welcome!
- Perform consecutive 50 minute facials, Microdermabrasion, hair removal and other skin care services
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials while making appropriate recommendations on product purchases as well as facial frequency
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Must carry Professional liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line as it relates to estheticians
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
What we Offer:
- Base salary and competitive commission structure.
- Free hands-on training
- Steady clientele
- Flexible schedules
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Discounts on professional insurance & other employee discount programs
- Continuing education webinars/reimbursement
- Professional and safe work environment
And the perks don’t stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- Flexible work schedules
- Discounts on services and products
- Free or reduced approved continuing education classes
- $30-$40 an hour including commission and tips
- Bonuses and commissions on enhancements, and/or retail items sold
- Great growth opportunities
- Health insurance and Aflac
- Different services offered (microderminfusion, chemical peels, neck and decalote, )
- products for use in facials as well as available for retail
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:58:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!