Job title: Spa – Massage Therapist Part Time
Job description: JOB OVERVIEW:
The massage therapist administers professional massage and body treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guest including selling retail.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with the schedule, supporting the needs of the spa, and perform services within the allotted time for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean, and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
Location: Horseshoe Bay, TX
Job date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 23:15:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!