Job title: Massage Therapist – Part-time
Company: Beaver Run Resort
Job description: Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located in Breckenridge, Colorado – the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Nestled between the mountain and Main Street, at Beaver Run you’re just a few steps away from the ski slopes in the winter and the hiking trails in the summer. With 40,000 square feet of conference and meeting spaces, Beaver Run is the largest conference center in Breckenridge with the most scenic views and most professional team, services and amenities.
Come join our Spa team as a part-time Massage Therapist. The primary role of this position is to perform safe, effective, outstanding massage therapies and body treatments to our guests. Daily tasks will include set up and breakdown of the treatment room, ensuring that sanitation standards are met and that your room is presentable and stocked as well as keeping front of the house areas clean and stocked. The company’s code of conduct, grooming, and dress standards must be adhered to at all times. Our new therapist will also be a back up for the spa concierge or other therapists when necessary, assisting in a team environment.
- Must possess a current Colorado state massage therapy license. -required
- Carry personal liability insurance -required
- High school diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time. -required
- Work a minimum of 2 scheduled 10a-7p weekly shifts -required
- Two years’ experience in the spa industry. -preferred
- First Aid and CPR training desired. -preferred
- Dual Massage Therapist/Esthetician licensure -preferred
Location: Breckenridge, CO
Job date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 23:57:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!