Job title: Massage Therapist at R + R Wellness at the Grand Hyatt Nashville
Company: ISM Spa
Job description: R+R Wellness at The Grand Hyatt Nashville is excited to announce that we are looking to add talented massage therapists to our team!
R+R Wellness serves as a perfectly-timed solution and rest-stop along the journey of the fast-paced life we live and breathe each day. Paired with the Grand Hyatt Nashville’s celebration of the charm, authenticity, and vibrant culture of Music City, R+R allows each guest to redefine their own meaning of Recharge and Replenish through wellness experiences tailored specifically for you.
Spa Space is a unique platform set on revolutionizing the wellness industry. Gone are the days of lugging around a heavy massage table to your client’s homes. Spa Space unlocks access to the top spas in your city. Set your schedule, choose your locations, and allow your clients to receive your healing touch at the luxury spa of their choice. It’s as easy as that!
Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions
- Be 10 min early for your service
- Maintain guest confidentiality and observe guidelines set forth by HIPPA.
- Provide consistent and professional massage and body treatments that are in accordance with accepted certification practices
- Be flexible with your schedule
- Actively promote home care to guests.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation as directed by the state’s board and spa’s policies.
- Properly clean and restock rooms as required.
- Handle guest questions and concerns professionally and according to the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute to a quality, teamwork environment.
- Communicate with management about any and all occurrences involving staff or guests.
- Properly care for equipment and use the proper amount of products.
- Maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Maintain a current and active state license.
Required Experience & Education
- Current and active state license.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Enthusiastic about excellent customer service.
Requirements & Working Conditions
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5 lbs.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 15 lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Nashville, TN
Job date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 05:39:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!