Job title: Esthetician
Job description: Esthetician
For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration, and personalized attention, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. As an Esthetician, your expertise and interpersonal skills will shine through and you will take pride in knowing your talent helps our guests feel their very best.
What is in it for you:
- The ability to live and work where people come to vacation. The lodge is ideally located in Mountain village right at the base of the ski slopes.
- Incredible company culture and support. Enjoy coming to work each day.
- Be an employee, not a contracted worker.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform cosmetic services in a safe, confortable and hygenic manner
- Perform facials on guests using safe and professional techniques
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform services
- Sell and restock professional retail products
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a Spa preferred
- Certification from an accredited school of esthetics required – all licenses must be current.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Unconventional spa set up with treatment rooms located throughout the lodge
- Cohesive team environment
- Wonderful support that allow our colleagues to work independently with limited supervision
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Location: Telluride, CO
Job date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 05:18:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!