Job title: Massage Therapist
Company: FYZICAL Company Clinics
Job description: What’s it like to be a part of the Corporate FYZICAL team? Game Changing! The opportunities are boundless!
We are seeking individuals who want to come to work every day excited about the challenge of pushing themselves and their clients beyond expectations, beyond ‘good enough’. We’re a high energy team. We treat clients with dignity and empathy, and we work hard to improve lives through physical therapy. You will feel right at home at FYZICAL, where our state-of-the-art facilities feature advanced cardiovascular, stabilization, and strength stimulating technology to provide the greatest impact for accelerated recovery and relief from pain.
Our people are our greatest asset – we hire individuals who are professional and enthusiastically embrace advances in research, technology, science and health care. In exchange, our teams enjoy a superb working environment, as well as unique and exciting possibilities for personal and professional growth. If you want to be the best at what you do and be rewarded for it, you have found the right place!
We are currently seeking full-time licensed Massage Therapist to join our team at the following location:
59 Oakdale Street
Brevard, NC 28712
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates clients’ soft tissue conditions, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion.
- Develops and implement plans of care that specify types of massage to be used.
- Massages and kneads muscles and soft tissue in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance;
- Completes and submits all reports, documentation and notes pertaining to patient care.
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility.
- Confers with the person(s) most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modification and/or progress.
- Current State license
- Compliant with State regulatory requirements.
FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities. From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. State of the art equipment includes world class ceiling mounted railing system, infrared video goggles, and proprietary wellness exam technology. Our rapid growth is continually creating leadership opportunities.
It’s time to be excited about your future.
Location: Brevard, NC
Job date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 08:40:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!