Job title: Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Hand & Stone – Columbus/Reynoldsburg
Job description: Are you looking for a dynamic working environment in a high traffic area with lots of perks and potential to grow? Then look no further because Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in Reynoldsburg wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of Licensed Massage Therapists looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in various massage therapy techniques will make you an important part of our TEAM. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.
Experience for yourself what makes Hand and Stone like no other spa in the world!
- Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome!
- Perform consecutive 50 and 80 minute massages
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue, with knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of massage while making appropriate recommendations on service frequency and enhanced services
- Willingness to learn and perform signature services, including Hot Stone and Himalayan Salt Stone massages
- Maintain detailed treatment records for all clients
- Must be customer service oriented with a positive attitude
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Ohio-issued Massage Therapist License (LMT) or proof of license application
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry Professional liability insurance
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours, including evenings and weekends
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Willingness to grow and learn
What we Offer:
- Competitive commission structure, with additional compensation for special modalities
- Professional, safe, and beautiful work environment with fully equipped rooms
- Free hands on training
- Steady clientele
- Flexible schedules
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Discounts on professional insurance & other employee discount programs
- Continuing education webinars/reimbursement
Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Job date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 08:59:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!