Job title: Licensed Massage Therapist, Independent Contractor
Company: FYZICAL Company Clinics
Job description: FYZICAL is currently seeking a licensed Massage Therapist to join our team!
Position Summary: Massage Therapists are health care professionals responsible for examining, evaluating and treating individuals with through the manipulation of muscles and soft tissue. MTs examine each individual and develop a plan of care using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain and improve circulation.
- Evaluates clients’ soft tissue conditions, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion
- Develops and implement plans of care that specify types of massage to be used
- Massages and kneads muscles and soft tissue in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance
- Completes and submits all reports, documentation and notes pertaining to patient care
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility
- Confers with the person(s) most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modification and/or progress
- Treats patients of any age, race, creed, gender and disability without bias or prejudice
- Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
- Assists in ensuring that all facility routines and procedures are carried out as outlined
- Instills confidence in patients, doctors and personnel through informed and proven applications of Massage Therapy
- Conducts self with integrity, professional dignity, empathy, adaptability and tact
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures at all times
- State license to practice and any additional requirements by the state.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation: 50/50 split of set rate by FYZICAL.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 03:01:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!