Job title: Customer Service Representative
Company: Noreen Young COsmetics
Job description: Noreen Young Cosmetics is seeking qualified Customer Service Representative to assist in taking orders from customers. Ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills with excellent communication and strong data entry. Must be able to take orders, input data accurately, provide solutions to customers’ needs and assist wherever possible.
- Responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service.
- Maintain client’s files and accounts.
- Responsible of notating each phone call by entering and updating information in a customized company database.
- Responsible for taking payments and assisting clients with payment questions.
- Responsible for interacting with multiple departments to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Transferring calls to appropriate departments when needed.
- Properly handle all calls with high level of customer service.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and computer literacy.
- Must have proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment.
- Minimum of one year office work experience including call center atmosphere.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization skills required.
Welcome to our color filled candy shoppe of beauty. Our online makeup studio is filled with all kinds of beauty brands,Asian and KBeauty and make-up artist Noreen Young’s brand too. We can’t keep these beauties on our shelves! We have many gorgeous products for you to explore including things that will put a big smile on your face. We’re all about beauty,eco-beauty,DIY recipes and fun! www.noreenyoung.com
Location: Detroit, MI
Job date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 05:46:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!