Job title: Summer Nanny for 8 and 5 year old
Company: College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors
Job description: Flexible | Fun | Chill
This family of 4 in Minneapolis is looking for a great summer nanny for their 2 girls ages 8 and 5. The position starts on June 7th and will go until August 27th. The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8:30a-4:30pm. The nanny will arrive in the morning and help the girls get some breakfast and get ready for the day. From there they may be camps or activities to take the girls to, however typically the girls will choose the flow of the day and the nanny will need to be flexible enough to follow their lead! They enjoy getting out and keeping busy, but also enjoy some quiet “reenergize” time. Driving is required
Their Ideal Summer Nanny is:
- Trustworthy- honest with the family when needing help
- Good communication- give a pass off from the day
- Punctual- Show up on time!
- Fun! Likes to have a good time.
- Chill vibe with a willingness to be a playmate in certain situations
- Artist- Make and create with the girls
- Science experiments- Plan out fun activities that are also educations!
- Can make a great quesadilla and an almond butter sandwich (this is a no peanut home!)
Compensation: Starting at $16/hour
*Please note that during this time of COVID-19, we expect all employees to follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when working and in their personal time. This family is following these recommended guidelines cautiously and conservatively and expect the caregiver to do the same to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $16 per hour
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 03:02:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!