Job title: Motion Designer
Job description: Adecco is assisting a well known technology company in their search for a Motion Designer! This individual will assist with a music app program in creative collaboration. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage and drive asset workflow process for Album and Artist Motion Artwork projects, looking for efficiencies where possible.
- Conduct technical reviews of motion assets for conformance to specs and style guide.
- Manage communication and updates for album motion projects – asset tracker, notes at meetings, arrange 1:1 with designers and creative staff, updates to delivery calendar, updates for cross functional team.
- Adhere to product release schedule and deadlines by ensuring needed assets are completed prior to delivery dates. Communicate any roadblocks that jeopardize deliveries.
- File and follow-up on bugs when post-delivery issues arise.
The ideal profile will look like:
- Understand detailed motion cover design guidelines and be able to assess assets to make sure they fall within guidelines.
- Be able to communicate clear feedback to technical and non-technical stakeholders involved in the process to facilitate a high-quality end result both verbally and in writing
- Have good client management skills to navigate grey areas, making suggestions while also making sure the artist feels respected
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Photoshop, for the instances where a visual example is needed to either show a reframing or show a change on the animation
- Experience in design and animation.
- A working familiarly with a the post-production process, including composting live footage.
- Experience at motion graphics post house, like Imaginary Forces, Logan, Elastic, Man Vs. Machine, etc.
- Have the ability to work with other teams and establish relationships to benefit group – excellent diplomacy.
- Ability to create Keynote presentations and great understanding of Keynote app.
The ball is now in your court, if you are interested Please Apply Now!
Resume and portfolio required for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:00:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!