Job title: Licensed Lash Artist Hoboken NJ
Company: Deka Lash NJ – Hoboken
Job description: Deka Lash is expanding to Hoboken New Jersey. We are hiring NJ licensed Lash Artists!
If you are a talented or aspiring Lash Artist and are looking forward to working for an employee-first company, WE ARE HIRING! All training provided.
- Competitive Salary (hourly) – Make $35K to $95K per year
- Commissions with performance bonuses
- Extensive training paid for by Deka Lash (as a trainee, you earn while you learn)
- Quarterly team-building events
- Rapid internal promotion potential
- Uniforms provided
- Family-Friendly work environment
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free eyelash extensions and discounts on retail products
- Lash extensions, lash lifting, lash tinting
- Selling memberships, products and services
- Client management, inclusive of checking clients in/out
- Ensuring a professional, friendly, fun, positive, and sanitary environment
Health & Safety
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority!
- PPE provided (including masks, gloves, face shields, goggles, clean uniforms)
- Hand sanitizer and C3 disinfectant (C3’s active ingredient is a chemical used by many hospitals to sterilize medical and lab equipment / surfaces)
- Rigorous screening procedures for employees and customers, including temperature checks and a questionnaire
- Staggered appointments to ensure social distancing and time to sanitize between every clients
- Regular disinfecting and sanitation procedures multiple times a day
- Health & Safety training provided to all employees
- High school degree or equivalent
- Esthetician License or Cosmetology License in the State of New Jersey (NJ) required
- Willing to learn lash application technique specific to Deka Lash
- Availability to work one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) each week
Expected salary: $35000 – 95000 per year
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Job date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 23:15:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!