Job title: Motion Graphics Artist – DOOH
Job description: HAUS is looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Artist. In this role, you would be responsible for collaborating with our Digital Out Of Home Producers to create stunning original digital billboards (think Times Square). You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. You want to raise the bar creatively in a team-first environment.
Reporting to DOOH Producer(s), you will join a team that creates DOOH for a larger entertainment client.
- Using layers from Key Art PSBs, alongside video footage, you will be creating and animating existing and new elements to achieve visually stunning digital motion billboards
- Collaborate with other GFX artists, editors, and producers within the team.
- Communicate potential or discovered design and production issues/concerns to Producer
- Provide a platform perspective on creative.
- Contribute to a diverse, vibrant team dynamic.
- 4+ years experience as an advanced Motion Graphics Artist.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite, project set-up
- Experience with building original motion graphics or enhancing templates.
- Knowledge of how to blend video footage assets with motion graphics (so not solely animating graphic elements).
- 3-D Experience is a big PLUS but not required (Cinema 4-D, Maya, etc)
- Strong communication skills are imperative not all team members will be in the same place to collaborate in person.
- Attention to detail, and demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self Managing Self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously offsite or onsite.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently while hitting tight deadlines.
High output. Low maintenance.
We’re HAUS, the award-winning creative digital studio based in Los Angeles. We’ve worked hard to make a name for ourselves as a full-service creative and technology partner to the world’s biggest companies. We have been cutting our teeth in production for ad agencies since 2007. As pixel perfectionists we honed our skills and hardened our resolve to make the best damn magic on the internet. 12 years later and we’ve grown to become the industry-leading digital agency we were originally created to service.
We’re always looking for the best.
The world’s most recognizable brands look to us (and perhaps to you?) to be best-in-class digital craftsmen. Our global team of crackerjack creatives and industry-leading devs are already building the next big beautiful piece of internet magic. Think you can hang with our crew? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join the team.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:31:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!