Job title: Hair Stylist
Company: ACTS Retirement-Life Communities
Job description: Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee. If you’d like to contribute to our vision, we’d like to speak with you!
Acts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Hair Stylist position.
The Hair Stylist provides a wide range of services that include shampooing, cutting, and styling hair. The primary focus will be on improving their client’s outward appearance and helping them to feel better about themselves overall.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate confirming the completion of a cosmetology program
- Must be licensed by the state to practice cosmetology; Proof of Liability Insurance is required
- Hands-on training as part of a certificate program
- Prior experience as a hair stylist or barber preferred
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility preferred
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Job date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:30:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!