Job title: Environment Artist
Job description: IllFonic is seeking an experienced Mid-Level Environment Artist to join our team on our next great title for PC and consoles. Do you have an amazing eye for creating high quality props and environments? Are you passionate about making games and stunning visuals? If so, you should join our creative and innovative game studio where you will help build visually compelling gameplay environments
- Creating high quality 3D art from concept and design ideas
- Stay up to date with the latest tools and techniques within your field
- Work with your lead to solve problems related to art
- Make sure assets meet specifications established by the art department
- Provide a willingness to share knowledge with other team members and feedback when necessary.
- Take assets through the entire art pipeline from initial blockout to final in engine asset.
- Maintain a high quality bar for the game
- Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency as an Environment Artist
- Skilled in creating and understanding PBR materials
- Experience with Substance painter, Substance Designer, or/and Quixel Suite
- 3+ years professional experience developing high quality titles
- Passion for playing and creating games
- Self-driven with strong communication skills
- Proven experience working closely with many other disciplines as well as being a team player
- Intermediate understanding of Maya/Max, Photoshop, ZBrush
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:19:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!